Learning Beyond Classroom
1.They should take good care of their health and stay robust and strong.
2. The should always be friendly with others in and out of school.
3. They should avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour.
4. They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share.
5. They should always be ready to be a helping hand at home to their parents, brothers and sisters; in school to teachers and companions and any unattended visitor they happen to meet on the school premises.
6. They should rise when any teacher or visitor comes to talk to them.
7. They should never cheat or be unfair at work or at play. Any child found cheating or using unfair means in the exams will not be allowed to take the exams and may also be expelled from the school.
8. They should be truthful, whatever be the cost.
9. They should never be cruel. They should know that cruelty is the trait of the bully, while kindness is the mark of a gentleman.
10. They should respect the liberty and the rights of others.
11. They should respect the cleanliness of the class-room and of the school premises, and report any damages they may observe.
12. They should never hesitate to say “No” when asked or tempted to do a thing which they know is wrong.
13. Instead of lamenting or grumbling over the evils of this world, they should try to contribute their share in making it a better place to live in.
14. They should look upon people from all parts of the world as their brethren, irrespective of their colour and creed.
15. They should not waste their time in idle gossip.
16. They should take pride in wearing their school uniform.
17. They should be brave and courageous and should express themselves freely, but with politeness.
18. They should accept their mistakes boldly, in case they commit any, on the other hand they should be strong enough to deny any charges against them, provided they have not done anything wrong.
19. Bursting of crackers and playing with colours on the school premises during Diwali and Holi is liable to lead to expulsion of a student from the school.
20. They should not drive a vehicle or a two wheeler without proper driving licence and the helmet is a must for those students driving a two wheeler.
21. They should attend and maintain the dignity and sanctity of the school assembly.